Those people with cars as their profile pictures...
so… you’re a transformer?
I lost brain cells listening to this. smileitsvince: 10knotes: badbitchesandbombassweed: recklessperfection501: kayessarr: chybro: miniaturetigerz: she is the stupidest fucking person ever. Oh my god. No you can’t break down your song you fucktard. was this a joke or.. this has got to be a joke. That shit… I can’t even… Omg… Submitted by monikaklaude Click here to follow an...
What is wrong with Twilight
thatfunnyblog: http://thatfunnyblog.tumblr.com/ A normal person’s reaction to when someone tell you they’re 108 years old. Bella’s reaction.
Warren Buffett on the the wealthiest 1%
ajfaultlines: “If you’re in the luckiest 1% of humanity,” he once said, “you owe it to the rest of humanity to think about the other 99%.” - Warren Buffett qtd. in Sunday Star Times (More from the article: “But it is also a matter of enlightened self-interest. He knew that in the long run he and his class would benefit from living in a fairer society. The rich do better when everyone does...
when someone puts a quote on facebook that's...
Ghetto girls on the phone in public
xgetloudbitches: suckmyasianclock: *SCREAMING!!!* “SHANIQUA WHERE YOU AT? I GOT MY FOOD STAMPS.” Mannn Quisha Lemme Tell You Qurrrlll *smacktoung* i was bouta beat that hoe ass !
reblog if you are any of these races
Filipino represent ayeyoroli: wadupkev: jennyboo95: leoorawrr: plasticxheart: Laos: Thai: Vietnamese: Filipino: Korean: Chinese: where’s cambodia? lol. where’s khmu? lololols. CHINESE There should be more Like Japan and ect.
Being nice to someone you don't like doesn't mean...
when it takes ages for your food to come
smileitsvince: fuck-yeah-best-posts: BITCH WHERE MY FOOD AT?! Submitted by realitystolemyunicorn Click here to follow an AMAZING blog yes!exactly Ha all the time
coolst0rybraah: the way i eat in a public place/restaurant they way i eat at home More LOLs here.
Erased your texts
Now I won’t get tempted to look through them again and reminisce. Instead, I can look ahead and not worry about what meaningless history there was.